I'm thinking of re opening commissions again. I'll be providing a guideline to help me get work done for you guys more efficiently.- Please ask me through my email at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of sending me a note on dA as I'm rarely on dA unless I'm uploading something.
- If I don't reply to your email within 12-24 hours, your email probably ended up in my spam mail because the retarded spam filter thinks your email sounds like spam.
- If that happens, try to resend your email and change up some stuff like the email title or some other details, or notify me through dA note.
I'm only doing Colored Line Art
commissions now. Reason being I'd like to have a more streamlined workflow. Smaller menu = better efficiency.
- Price is $35 USD per character.
- +$5 USD if the character is non human / part human / human with extra parts and limbs / have something that breaks the normal silhouette.
- +$5 USD for each critter / plushie / object held in hand such as weapons / tools or other items.
- The non human I'm referring to here are ones that have limbs unlike normal humans, either in the number or position of limbs, shapes, or proportions.
- Animal ears, tails, weird skin, or slightly irregular face does not count as non human in this case as long as they stay within the constraint and proportions like that of a normal human.
Email / note / message MUST contain these items:
- Information regarding the character, the pose, mood, backstory, and other details that you want in the artwork.
- Reference images of everything relevant to the artwork (character design, clothes, accessories, etc, you get the idea - IN COLOR).
- I do not do any design work (basically anything that doesn't have a reference image for me to draw from).
- If the information is deemed sufficient, I can then proceed in quoting a price, and you can then pay it to my Paypal account at email@example.com.
Please don't send me emails asking me whether or not I'm available for commissions WITHOUT PROVIDING THE ITEMS ABOVE. I know people do that to be polite and considerate, but it takes up what limited time I have to go back and forth asking for details that should've been included, and I just don't have the time for that, especially so since most commissioners tend to come from different timezones, which makes responding emails taking a long time.
As such, emails with insufficient information will be ignored.
- Understand that all commissions are done on my personal time and is not a full time commitment.
- The service here is strictly for non-commercial purpose only. I do accept freelance but not at the rates here. Email me for more information.