STANDARD COMMISSION STATUS :
SLOT 1 : TAKEN
SLOT 2 : TAKEN
SLOT 3 : TAKEN
PROFESSIONAL COMMISSION STATUS : OPEN
COMMISSIONS GUIDELINE- Please ask me through my email at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of sending me a note on dA as I'm rarely on dA unless I'm uploading something.
- If I don't reply to your email within 12-24 hours, your email probably ended up in my spam mail because the retarded spam filter thinks your email sounds like spam.
- If that happens, try to resend your email and change up some stuff like the email title or some other details, or notify me through dA note.
- Price is $40 USD per character.
- +$5 USD if the character is non human / part human / human with extra parts and limbs / have something that breaks the normal silhouette.
- +$5 USD for each critter / plushie / object held in hand such as weapons / tools or other items.
- Bundle price can be negotiated if there are more than one character within a single image.
- The non human I'm referring to here are ones that have limbs unlike normal humans, either in the number or position of limbs, shapes, or proportions.
- Animal ears, tails, weird skin, or slightly irregular face does not count as non human in this case, as long as they stay within the constraint and proportions like that of a normal human.
- Will only do illustrations of characters with an existing design (previous artworks and the like)
- Will not do design work (basically a character or anything that doesn't have an existing design for me to draw from)
- Completion time is indefinite. It could be done in one day, or in 3 months. No estimates.
- Standard commissions are done in my personal time and is not a full time professional commitment.
- Price starts at $500 USD. Final price will be quoted after discussion.
- Willing to illustrate original characters with no prior design.
- Work will be finished within a maximum of 2 weeks after payment is made.
- State a deadline if there is any. Rush fees applies to any work that needs to be done within a shorter time frame.
- As the name states, this will be treated as a professional commitment.
Email / note / message MUST contain these items:
- State in the email title whether you're going for STANDARD COMMISSION or PROFESSIONAL COMMISSION.
- Information regarding the character, the pose, mood, backstory, and other details that you want in the artwork.
- Reference images of everything relevant to the artwork (character design, clothes, accessories, etc, you get the idea - IN COLOR).
- For STANDARD COMMISSION, I do not do any design work (basically anything that doesn't have a reference image for me to draw from).
- If the information is deemed sufficient, I can then proceed in quoting a price, and you can then pay it to my Paypal account at email@example.com.
Please don't send me emails asking me whether or not I'm available for commissions WITHOUT PROVIDING THE ITEMS ABOVE.
I know people do that to be polite and considerate, but it takes up what limited time I have to go back and forth asking for details that should've been included, and I just don't have the time for that, especially so since most commissioners tend to come from different time zones, which makes responding emails taking up precious work time.